We LOVE #DIY styling ideas that are quick, easy and guaranteed to make a wave on the event styling radar! In July, we stumbled on the idea of Flower Ice Cubes via Instagram. What a perfect touch to go with the pink champagne and fairy floss welcome drinks at The Residences Wedding Fair. Flower ice cubes can suit any garden event or occasion. Time to be creative and have fun. Happy making!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Warm water
- Ice trays
5 SIMPLE STEPS:
- Pick a range of colourful flowers.
- TIP: Bright colours work best!
- Cut stems away and place in a bowl.
- Arrange flower petals in ice trays.
- Add warm water.
- TIP: Warm water keeps the flowers vibrant.
- Freeze & style away!
- Remember to use pesticide-free flowers (e.g. home grown) when the ice cubes are going with a beverage. If the ice cubes are for styling purposes only . . . any florals will do!
More inspiring DIY ideas coming soon! #DIYgenius
Until then . . . Petunia Finks xoxo