Home-made gifts are a wonderful surprise and big on sentimental value. The time and effort that goes behind a home-made gift is like grabbing a whole heap of kindness and wrapping it up for someone. This Valentine’s Day we love the idea of home-made gifts that are sweet for the soul. Personalised #DIY chocolate bark is easy, inexpensive and a delicious idea, perfect for gifting. Watch the video and see how easy it is. Get creative, be crazy with the toppings. Sprinkle hearts, cupid’s arrows and write a sentimental message with icing. Top your #DIY chocolate bark off with a hand-made card and bingo! Sweets for your Sweet this Valentine’s Day.
WARNING: This recipe is seriously delicious. It’s worth making a double batch.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Want addictive results? Only use good chocolate and avoid cooking chocolate.
- E.g. edible hearts, mini-Oreos, dried fruit, freckles etc.
- Baking paper
- Line tray with baking paper
- Melt the chocolate
- Pour the melted chocolate on to the tray
- Decorate with your choice of toppings
- TIP: Sprinkle toppings in sections for a mix of chocolate bark flavours
- Chill in fridge
- Break in small pieces and wrap
More inspiring DIY ideas coming soon. #DIYgenius
Until then . . . Petunia Finks