Want a wholesome treat for the dog without going to the pet store? Re-vamp the snack repertoire of roast chicken, wedged cheese in the KONG toy and dried pig ears with this simple Puppy Pop Recipe.
A quick and easy recipe that is 100% dog-licious! A fiscal and full of goodness option, made with quality ingredients that are light on salt, additives and sugars.
YOU WILL NEED:
• 1 x banana
• 1/3 x cup peanut butter
• Non-fat plain yoghurt
- TIP: Opt for a plain yoghurt with no sugar and plenty of probiotics!
• Dog-friendly rinds or biscuits
• Cupcake tray
• Mixing bowl and spoon
6 EASY STEPS:
1. Mash banana
2. Add yoghurt, peanut butter.
3. Mix and scope mixture into tray
4. Freeze until softly set (approx.30 mins)
5. Remove from the freezer and add dog-friendly rinds
6. Freeze again
7. Surprise your pooch!
Give the recipe a go and tell us what your fur-baby thinks! #besthumanever
Until then . . . Petunia Finks